During week 4 I met with Matt and talked about my concept-directions and shared my content for a website. During this discussion we talked about how I could differentiate between service dogs, emotional support dogs, and therapy dogs and decided on the concept where I was using the squares in the background as a starting point. We agreed that I would come with 10 variations of patch design for the next week to get input on.
The next week I was able to talk with a group of people in my grade for feedback. I presented them with this patch_ideation and they had a lot of great feedback.
- more campaign
- bumper stickers
- business cards for SD teams to hand out about the type of team they are and the website
- show these in hospitals and airports
- Levels that someone can choose
- type of dog
- can I pet it or not? (Do not pet, ask first, petting allowed)
- Where can I learn more?
- Maybe don’t need the www. and the .com
- more legible in lower case
- have space between helping and paws
- put work “service dog”, “emotional support”, and “therapy dog”
- don’t need the dog on the patch